Friday, December 01, 2006

HARVARD DEMS BLOGGER ENDORSES HWANG/WONG

For whatever reason, the Harvard Dems blog has been a hub of coverage for the Coming Revolution to Kill the UC. But, I'm proud to say that Andrew Fong, Dems blogger extrodinaire (sp?) and Friend of the People, wrote up an awesome endorsement of us here Check it out.

"I'll be the first admit that Tim Hwang and Alex Wong are probably a wee bit nuts. I'm also annoyed that their names are Hwang and Wong. It creates the impression that I support them just because all of our last names sound like clanging pieces of metal. But they have the right idea. There's no need for the UC. At the same time, it contributes to inefficiency and perceptions of elitism here at Harvard.

So let's kill the UC. Kill it dead." - Andrew Fong

----------------------
IN OTHER NEWS

Jess Coggins also wants us to get her cable and replace the Cambridge sewage system. Miss, if I become President, I promise to do that, and THEN smash the state. I don't know, maybe we can pass a resolution or something. THAT'LL show 'em who's boss.

Check it out here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home